Firefighter / Paramedic
FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC – LATERAL TRANSFER
The Heath Fire Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Firefighter / Paramedic – Lateral Transfer.
- Ohio Certified Firefighter II/Paramedic
- Two (2) years full-time experience or five (5) years part-time experience or the equivalent combination as determined by the Mayor (Safety Director) and Fire Chief.
- Successful background investigation including, but not limited to physical, psychological evaluation, polygraph/CVSA.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pay will align with Heath Firefighters Local 2930 contract and based on number of years of full-time service, $58,195.93-$69,189.96.
- Full Pension Pick-up 12.25%
- 7% medic bonus
- Shift differential
- Longevity and holiday bonus
- Vacation time will align with current contract and be based on years of full-time service.
- Sick time accrued from another municipality will transfer.
Please visit the City of Heath website (http://www.heathohio.gov/) for an application and return to the City of Heath Human Resources by September 1, 2023 at noon.